We said we’d give you Landing Page Creator. So we did! Starting today you can create landing pages inside GetResponse — without advanced knowledge of HTML or image editing. And what’s even better, we’re now offering it as our gift to you, in a special introductory Holiday promo!
Your Christmas Gift from GetResponse!
Landing Page Creator is sold as an add-on to standard GetResponse service. The regular price is $15 dollars a month.
But since Christmas is around the corner, we thought Landing Page Creator would make a perfect Christmas gift. And we didn’t want to make you wait until Christmas, so . . .
During our Christmas promo, starting today through January 5, 2013, we’ve got a pretty sweet Christmas present for you:
- If you’ve been thinking about becoming a GetResponse Customer, now’s the time. New Customers who purchase any one-year GetResponse plan receive one year of Landing Page Creator free — a $180 value.
- If you’re an Existing Customer (you didn’t think we’d forget you, did you?) you can purchase Landing Page Creator at 50% off the regular price, a savings of $90 every year — for life! And you can try it free for 30 days and then decide.
- And we even have something for Free Trial Users: the GetResponse 30-Day Free Trial now includes Landing Page Creator. But make sure you convert to a one-year paid account before the promotion ends to receive one year of Landing Page Creator free.
Promo Dates: December 6, 2012 through January 5, 2013
How Does It Work?
New Landing Page Creator is based on drag ‘n’ drop editing technology, so if you’ve been using our Email Creator, you’ll instantly understand how to use Landing Page Creator. Actually, even if you’ve never created a newsletter in your life, you’ll understand how to use Landing Page Creator— that’s how user-friendly it is.
First: choose a title and description for your page — these appear in Google search results, so pay attention to keywords. Choose a URL address in one of the available GetResponse domains or assign your own if you have a hosted website.
Then choose one of the available predesigned templates and use the editor to customize it all you want.
Next, assign a campaign in the embedded sign-up form, so contacts who sign-up on the landing page are added automatically.
If your GetResponse account is integrated with PayPal, you can add a PayPal button to the page as well. And you can add Social Sharing buttons, just as you would to a newsletter.
You also have the option to switch to our HTML Editor – but note that when you introduce changes using the HTML editor, you may not be able to switch back to drag ’n’ drop editing, so you might want to leave it for your final tweaks.
All of your landing pages include free hosting and are stored in one place, where you can manage them, check visitor and subscription statistics, and edit any of your pages.
So try it out and let us know what you think. Shortly, we’ll follow up with some useful tips for creating landing page.
- Create Landing Pages with GetResponse [SNEAK PEEK]
- Wrapping That Sells! How to Design Christmas Emails
- Our Holiday Gift to You: Inbox Preview – FREE