Busy Bee Colony by No Minds Vision
Earlier this week I wrote about how we can’t ignore Google Buzz even if we’d like to. Also I complained about the huge onslaught of Google Buzz news and resources.
To deal with both I decided to compile a list of 30+ Google Buzz how tos, tools and other resources.
Here you’ll find out how to disable Google Buzz but also how to work with it in order to reach your business objectives.
Google Buzz How tos
Unfortunately Google Buzz is not as easy to use technically as Twitter or even Friendfeed. The interface is cluttered and some basic use cases are unnecessarily difficult. These resources should assist you when it comes to disabling Buzz, searching or blogging.
- Disable Google Buzz
- Google Buzz Monitoring
- How To Search Google Buzz
- Integrating Posterous and Google Buzz
- How to Integrate Google Buzz into WordPress
- How to Pull Your Google Buzz With JQuery
Google Buzz tools
Google Buzz is still pretty new but there are already tools to enhance the Buzz experience. Whether it’s about search, analytics or WordPress tools, we have some valuable options by now.
- Buzzzy – A Search Engine for Buzz
- How to Make a Google Buzz Desktop App
- Radian6 Now Tracks Google Buzz
- Google Buzz Api
- 11 Fresh Google Buzz wordpress plugins
- Voting Site: How to Fix Google Buzz
General resources and roundups
The overwhelming number of posts and articles covering Google buzz has made it difficult to get an overview. These postings manage to give you an idea about most aspects of buzzing.
- Google Buzz FAQ
- Google Buzz Tips
- Google Buzz Privacy Checklist
- How to do Everything in Google Buzz
- 12 Undocumented Tricks for Google Buzz
- More Google Buzz Tips, Resources, Extensions…
Google Buzz issues
You thought Google Buzz has only privacy issues? Yes, it has lots of them but that’s not all. You might also want to check out other shortcomings listed below before you dive in.
- Google Buzz Privacy Issues Have Real Life Implications
- Google Buzz Trick
- Security bug opens Buzz to hackers
- Twitter updates need 12h to show up on Buzz
- Google Talks Spam Control for Buzz
- Google Threatens to Kill Users [Video]
Google Buzz SEO
Google Buzz SEO is still nascent. Most people in the SEO industry stay silent about what it means. A few not that well known individuals have tried to explain what Google Buzz means for SEO. It’s mostly speculation though. What’s certain is that Goole Buzz buzzes get indexed pretty fast.
- Google Buzz gets indexed instantly.
- Google and Yahoo are indexing Buzz
- Google Buzz’s SEO implications [Video]
- Google Buzz – How Will it Affect Local SEO?
- What’s the Buzz – Google’s Latest Platform to Outperform Twitter
These should get you a quick overview about Google Buzz.
I bet there are some more resources out there you want to see added to this list. Ad more Google Buzz links in the comment section! After checking out this list 30+ Google Buzz how tos, tools and other resources you might want to join us over at Google Buzz. I’m here and Kevin is here.
- 10 Reasons You Can’t Ignore Google Buzz as an SEO
- 35 Non-Google SEO How tos, Tutorials & Other Resources
- 30+ Google Analytics Tools, Goals, Segments, Filters, Hacks & Resources